The Internal Rules lay down:
- the powers of the President, Vice-Presidents, Permanent Secretary and Daily Management Bureau,
- the composition, functioning and tasks of the teams of experts,
- the method for appointing and the number of strategic advisors and administrative assistants,
- the way in which meetings are organized,
- the way in which the agenda is composed and communicated to members and the taking of minutes of meetings.
The Standing Commission of the Local Police's Internal Rules were published on 02 08 2019 in the “Moniteur Belge”/Belgian Law Gazette (in French and in Dutch).
Any subsequent amendment must be submitted to the approval of the Minister of Home Affairs before publication in the Belgian Law Gazette.