Wanted response form

  1. Your personal details
  2. Your message
  3. Next
Only in case of emergency, call 101. You can also make a statement via the toll-free number 0800/30 300; an operator will answer your call 24 hours a day.
Your details will be exclusively used as part of the processing of your request. View our privacy policy.

What action will be taken in response to your statement?

Your statement will be sent to the Federal Judicial Police’s duty office, which will then forward it without delay to the head of the investigation.The investigator in charge of the case may contact you to collect additional information, unless you have ticked the “Anonymous” box
Thank your for your statement.